Smart Water Metering Product
Commonly physical visits of utility agents required for taking readings from residential water meters.
The absence of systematic consumption monitoring leads to the inability to understand consumers behavior and consumption patterns fully. Besides problems concerned with fraudulent usage and fast leak identification are challenging to the utility companies.
The advantages of the remote water meter monitoring for the utility are well -found by the example of remote electric meter reading.The main benefits of the smart water system are the provision of accurate and regular readings to the centralized metering application, freed -up personnel and avoiding a human factor from the data collection, processing, and billing. Additional profit is introduced by the quickly leaks identification which allows to prevent substantial water losses or property damages.
Smart Water Meter
- Smart plug and play water meter ready to transmit readings as soon as it is installed.
- specially designed for private residential and office building water metering.
- registers water consumption and transmit readings every day autonomously for 10 years.
- Installation procedure is simple as for standard water meter and can be performed by any technician.
Watch all readings in the Cloud
- Monitor reading online with loT cloud interface for residential and communal meters.
- Cold and hot water hourly / daily / monthly consumption reports for property managers and residents.
- Dashboard accessible from any PC connected to the Internet. Offset a balance sheet for several minutes with no discrepancy.
- Integration with third -party software is simple with data export to Excel, CSV, JSON, HTML or with open API.
- A utility is free from server administration and program setting. The use of loT-cloud is comfortable and secured with SSH-protocol.
Fanna Technology Multi-Protocol Bridge
The Best Wireless RF Connectivity Suited for Utilities Metering
- Protocol that provides the ability to “Create Your Own Wireless Network”
- Long range wireless technology
- 5 years battery life even with long communication range
- Transfer data at a low bit rate over a long range
- Spread spectrum modulation technique
- 5 Kms to 10 Kms in Urban areas up to 16 Kms in open areas.
- High penetration on walls in harsh urban environment
- Connect to millions of devices with 99% to 100% transmission success rate.
Overview Network Structure