Smart Gas Metering Product
Natural gas is delivered to residential houses for heating and cooking purposes. As well as electricity and water metering records of consumption should be kept.
There are several wireless traditional technologies with is used for remote gas meter monitoring in smart gas meters of different manufacturers, loT has developed state of art metering solution based on long-range low -power wireless protocol.
Smart Gas Meter
Smart plug -and -play gas meter with the wireless long-range radio module.
- Signal transmission range 16+ km in urban and 50 in open country.
- Autonomous work for up to 20 years with daily readings transmission.
- Start transmitting readings right after installation with no additional calibration.
- Designed for residential and office buildings.
- Easy to install by any technician.
- Reliable data delivery with no mesh.
- Can be used with one metering network with water, electricity and heat meters.
Gas Metering Application
Gas meters reading available in loT cloud as well as for the clients and for the utility companies.
- Gas hourly / daily / monthly consumption reports.
- Client interface accessible from any PC connected to the Internet.
- Close a balance sheet for several minutes with no discrepancy.
- Integration with third -party software is simple with data export.
- Flexible user rights management. Roles for residents for single meter.
- Monitoring and for utility managers watching all meters at once.
- A utility is free from server administration and program installation.
Fanna Technology Multi-Protocol Bridge
The Best Wireless RF Connectivity Suited for Utilities Metering
- Protocol that provides the ability to “Create Your Own Wireless Network”
- Long range wireless technology
- 5 years battery life even with long communication range
- Transfer data at a low bit rate over a long range
- Spread spectrum modulation technique
- 5 Kms to 10 Kms in Urban areas up to 16 Kms in open areas.
- High penetration on walls in harsh urban environment
- Connect to millions of devices with 99% to 100% transmission success rate.
Overview Network Structure