Gas Cylinder Management Product
IOT Technology for Gas Cylinder
loT long-range solution for Gas Cylinder monitoring allows deploying Gas Cylinder sensors in wide-area of the entire city with low-cost loT network infrastructure. All sensor data aggregated in loT Cloud as soon as sensors installed into Gas Cylinder.
IOT Gas Cylinder Sensors Provides:
- Identification of gas cylinder.
- Counting of gas cylinders quantity.
- Type of gas cylinder.
- Size of the gas cylinder.
- Location drop point of gas cylinders.
- Geofencing of gas cylinders within the specified Zone.
- Alert in the system if the gas cylinder goes outside the Zone
LPG Composite Cylinder
- Explosion proof under fire exposure
- 50 % weight less than steel cylinder
- No Corrosion
- Burst pressure is 2.4 times higher
- High Safety Performance and certification (SIRIM, TUV, ISO)
- According Customer Specification
- Customer Logo + embossed text
- L-Ring for handling
- Soft Grip at handle, optional
- Locking Ring (Top / Bottom)
- No rust from inside (moisture from gas)
- Safety Valve in correct position
- Housing cleanable
Identification & Measuring Chip
- Electronic chip for identification and cycle control
- Automated level measurement full or empty. Ultrasonic device
- ATEX Certified Sensor
- Filling Record history. Type of cylinder, filling worker & how much filling record
Automated Vending Machine (AVM) for LPG Cylinder
- First in the Gulf!
- Automatic Cylinder Collection Station
- Stores 40 cylinders depending on size
- Safe and Secured
- Buy on vending machines, faster, and simpler (payment terminal for all types of card: Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- Place orders on Ordering Stands
- Reduces carbon footprint from trucks
- Safe station with gas leakage alert
- 500 K to 600 K LPG Cylinders per year -Produces diff. sizes; 50 & 25 lbs.
- 43 seconds per Cylinder cycle time
- The winding stations having five spindles each
- Production improvement periods by about 80%
- Item numbers of the Cylinders are read out and stored by QR codes
- Loading and unloading of the Cylinders is fully automated by using robots.
- Fibre-reinforced plastics materials used for Cylinders
- Significantly lighter than conventional materials
- Allow a higher degree of safety against explosion