Media & Document Management
Reliability & Enhanced Customer Experience
More and more libraries worldwide are taking advantage of RFID to automized the issue and return of books and CDs/DVDs. In addition, RFID helps libraries gain real-time visibility for library inventory.
Benefits of RFID for your library system
- Increased circulation due to the elimination of time-consuming manually handled processes
- Improved customer experience as automatized processes enable staff members to focus on their core tasks such as customer service and guidance
- Built-in materials security
- Self-check-out and automated book check-in
- Check-in/out processes for multiple books
- Read/write RFID tag capabilities
RFID technology also improves overall efficiency and increases visibility in document management and media rental, such as DVD and video rental, businesses. The same benefits are also well achievable in the media management segment.